Imagine Eventbrite & Meetup.com on blockchain with an awesome reward system that enables effective marketing, Welcome to KickCity. The Future of Event Management & MarketingThe event industry is one of the oldest industries with historical crowth consistency. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that the event industry will grow by 44% from 2010 to 2020, exceeding most growth predictions for other industries. Each day, thousands of events happen across the globe. These events happen for various reasons. Interestingly, 79% of US marketers generate sales using event marketing
They propose a socially viral model for event marketing, where the vendor achieves maximum result because an unlimited number of people are rewarded for promoting his events while the attendees also get rewarded for being loyal to the platform. Every user, event, and ticket have a unique ID which is registered on blockchain. It works like this: each event has a marketingpool where vendors can allocate KCY tokens for reward -based marketing. Once the campaign is launched, any user can click on the event and smart contract generates a unique link for the user. The User can then share this link with his friends on social media and get rewarded when there is a conversion (ticket sales or registration). Smart contracts track all transactions and automatically distribute reward transparently.
KickCity Event Platform
KickCity – built a community-based social event platform for event organizers and attendees. For the past year, ‘KickCity, Inc.’ has focused on building communities around events, providing event organizers with tools to create, promote and monetize their events. Every user has a profile and one can invite friends to events and enjoy personalized content. The event industry is undergoing metamorphosis and KickCity is one of the companies leading this. A few years ago, tickets were bought or sold offline. Now it’s happening online. The new phase of event ticketing is based on social interaction. Users don’t just want to buy tickets, but know and interact with fellow attendees before, during and after events. Moreover, with the growing speed of the internet, anyone would be able to set up a processing gateway and accept tickets for his events.
(1 KCY = 0.10 USD)
• Target: 12.5 Million USD;
• Launch date: March 1st 2018, 9:00 AM EST (1:00 PM GMT);
• End date: March 31st 2018, 7:59 PM EST (11:59 PM GMT);
• 1 KCY = 0.10 USD;
• 160 Million smart tokens will be available for crowdsale;
o Day 1: 15%;
o Day 2–10 : 10%;
o Day 11–20: 5%;
o Day 21–31: 0%;
• 250 Million KCY will be created;
• 160 Million KCY will be sold during crowd sale and all unsold tokens will be destroyed;
• 1 Million tokens will be allocated for user adoption and air drops;
• Team tokens — 30 Million (70% of team token will be vested for a maximum period of 4 years);
• Partner tokens — 30 Million (Partner Tokens include bounty & marketing, advisors, traditional angel investors, who invested in KickCity 2 years ago; 30% of the partner tokens will be vested for a maximum period of 4 years);
• KickCity pool — 30 Million tokens will be retained by KickCity for future sales.