Sparkster is a platform of empowerment. They empower you to bring your ideas to life by building software without learning how to code. Use intuitive drag and drop interfaces and the ability to define business logic in plain English to build anything imaginable. Focus on WHAT you want to build, and let their platform transform your ideas into working software in seconds. Inspired by MIT Scratch, they take the position that if young children can build games with simple building blocks, then they can empower everybody to build enterprise grade applications in a similar manner. The Sparkster platform is to software what Uber was to the taxi industry – a seismic disruption. Competitors such as Microsoft®, SAP®, Oracle® will have their business models fundamentally disrupted by the advent of user generated software, empowered by the Sparkster platform. They present the fastest, cheapest, easiest, most democratic and personalized way to build software, period.
Sparkster Decentralized Cloud
The Sparkster Decentralized Cloud will facilitate the execution of Smart Software defined using the Sparkster No Code Platform, in a decentralized fashion. A miner can install the Sparkster “mining” app on their cell phone that will provide user generated Smart Software with a local “Sparkster Runtime Environment (SRE).” The SRE would localize the architecture necessary for the execution and decentralized coordination of functions, workflows etc.
To ensure that a customer’s sensitive data remains secure when executed on the Sparkster Decentralized Cloud, they must take steps to protect against tampering of the Sparkster mobile app. They will employ the following anti-tamper and tamper-detection approaches, some of which have been outlined below:
1. The app will compare the public key used to sign the app and confirm that it was indeed signed by Sparkster’s development private key. If this comparison fails, they will know the app has been tampered with, and will be prevented from joining the Sparkster Decentralized Cloud.
2. Digital signatures and check sums will enable us to detect any possible file tampering. If tampering is detected, anything in memory will immediately be deleted by the application as a matter of protection.
3. They will ensure that any application files, libraries etc. are encrypted, to significantly limit the risk of tampering.
4. Input validation to limit the risk of injection attacks.
5. Employ third party tools to detect malicious injected payloads running in memory, thread execution hijacking and other attack techniques.
6. Ensuring all data is sent to the device using secure POST with XSRF tokens.
7. No app data will be cached. All transactions will be executed entirely in memory.
8. Securely delete data and nullify any memory after the completion of each transaction. In addition, force garbage collection after each transaction.
9. All data transmitted to and from the device will be encrypted to protect again man in the middle attacks.
10. They will ensure all communication between devices is protected with SSL/TLS.
11. Eliminate any knowledge of which customer the transaction belongs to, thereby reducing incentives to hack the application to mine data.
Enterprises, startups and individuals attempting to adopt AI, IOT and Smart Contracts are entrenched with impediments to harnessing these innovative technologies. Namely, that existing enterprise technologies are architecturally incompatible, IT departments move too slowly, and qualified people familiar with these technologies are not available in sufficient supply.
The Sparkster Platform enables you to build software without writing any code, by simply dragging and dropping blocks that are in plain English. Software generated with the Sparkster Platform is specifically architected for high volume, distributed applications. Horizontally scalable, implementing streaming pipelines, the platform is architected to support the veracious demands of IOT and AI environments. Security is architected at the core of this Platform, implementing AES 256 bit encryption between every interaction and OAUTH 2.0 authorization and authentication, the Sparkster Platform generates Enterprise grade software without any knowledge or concern for software design or necessity for architectural awareness.
Software generated by the Sparkster Platform is architecturally independent, meaning that software generated by the Sparkster Platform can be compatible with the architecture of the Sparkster Decentralized Cloud. The client elects where to execute their software. However, in the long run, the Sparkster Decentralized Cloud will prove far cheaper than the Sparkster Platform as an execution environment.
The Sparkster platform is an environment in which software can be designed in a drag and drop fashion, and business logic can be defined in plain English. Smart Software is distinct from Smart Contracts in that they natively incorporate abilities that Smart Contracts cannot easily provide. Namely:
1. HTML responsive interfaces that are desktop and mobile compliant by default.
2. Provide REST API’s to facilitate integration into existing business processes and traditional software.
3. Ability to call any external API and handle responses in a deterministic fashion through an automated Oracle processing layer.