The Profede Professional Protocol allows direct Professional-to-Business and Professional-to-Professional interactions, without the need for intermediaries. Nowadays, professionals have completely lost control of their data. Furthermore, the current system is not good for businesses either because they make investments without being sure of having a return on investment. The current model makes it almost impossible to gain access to highly qualified professionals and on top of that, the success rate is rather low. On Profede’s Platform they give the power back to the user. Professionals control their profile, decide who has access to their data and are paid each time businesses or other professionals use their data for any purpose. Thanks to blockchain, they are creating a decentralized protocol that allows professionals to easily store and manage their profiles, which are accessible by third parties. With blockchain, professionals will be able to easily move their profiles and data through the networks partaking in this protocol, in a private and safe manner. At the same time, businesses and other professionals will have access to the profiles of the professionals, with a guarantee of their legitimacy and certification of their feedback rating, since all the content will be documented.
Professional Anonymity and Privacy
Professionals have control of their privacy and data, therefore only making public the information they deem important or necessary in order to be selected for being contacted. For instance, a professional may want to be very careful with what information he or she makes public and want only for a particular set of their professional skills to be visible. This individual would most likely have to set a lower price to be contacted, as he or she is providing a smaller amount of information than others. On the other hand, there may be professionals who in addition to a particular set of professional skills want to make their last job titles public, as well as the number of years of experience that they have and even a few of the company names they worked for in the past. Because these professionals provide a much wider range of information, the rate to contact them could be higher.
Advantages for Professionals
“Professionals” refers to professional users who typically have their professional profiles on Linkedin, as well as other professional social networks and job portals.
● Professionals will be able to control their own data: They decide who can access their data and which parts of it.
● Professionals will get compensated in tokens for the disclosure of their data.
● Professionals set their own price and therefore will feel fairly compensated every time a business gets in touch with them.
● Professionals have a portable professional profile and feedback rating. They will not need to rely on a centralized platform.
Advantages for Businesses
“Businesses” refers to companies which target professionals for any recruitment, social selling or business collaboration purposes.
● Businesses will save money and time. The targeted selection of professionals who are willing to respond facilitates communication, saves money and time for companies.
● Businesses don’t have to buy expensive service packages. They simply purchase access to data that they are interested in and which they need when they need it, in a simple, accurate, and efficient manner.
● Businesses are able to see a professionals feedback rating beforehand in order to decide whether or not to make contact.
● Volume (finite amount created) : 6,000,000,000 PATO
● Tokens on ICO sale : 3,000,000,000 PATO (50%)
● Hard Cap: $20M
● Soft Cap: $1.5M
● Presale Discount: 15%
● PATO Investment Price: $0.01
● Presale Contributions: ETH and BTC
● Crowdsale Contributions: ETH and BTC
Source: youtube/Profede Official